CME Auctioneers are delighted to present this outstanding family home to the market. Nestled on a leafy cul de sac, No. 3 comes to market in excellent condition throughout and benefits from a spacious landscaped garden to rear.
Sallins Park is centrally located within Sallins Village and is within a short stroll of Sallins Train Station, Supermarkets (Lidl & Supervalu) and local hostelries such as “Two Cooks” restaurant and “The Bridgewater Inn”.
Viewing is highly recommended and by appointment by sole agents CME.
- Excellent condition throughout.
- Gas fired central heating.
- UPVC double glazed windows throughout.
- Located in a quiet leafy cul-de-sac adjacent to spacious green area.
- Landscaped garden with extensive paved patio area, raised beds & mature planting.
- Adjacent to local shops (Lidl & Supervalu), bars and restaurants as well as being 5 minutes’ walk to Sallins Train Station & 5 mins drive to M7.
- Convenient to a host of sporting amenities such as Naas & Killeen Golf Club, Sallins GAA, K Club & Naas Race Course to name a few.
- A genuinely impressive home within a family friendly estate.
- Property spanning c. 97 sq.m. / 1044 sq.ft.
c. 5m x 1.9m
Semi solid beech flooring, alarm panel, coving, with understair utility area, plumbed for washing machine.
c. 5.3m x 3.2m
Semi solid beech flooring, open fire with mahogany surround with ornate detailing, granite hearth, coving, ceiling & wall lights, tv point, double doors to kitchen/ dining room.
c. 5.4m x 3.2m
Extensive wall & floor level units, integrated fridge freezer, double oven, hob, extractor, tiled floor & splashback, sliding patio door to paved patio & rear garden, side door to side access.
c. 4.3m x 3.1m
Carpet flooring, extensive fitted wardrobes.
c. 2.2m x 1.3m
WC, WHB, triton T90i electric shower, tiled floor & wet areas.
c.4.2m x 2.7m
Carpet flooring, fitted wardrobes.
c. 2.6m x 2.4m
Laminate wood flooring, fitted wardrobes.
c. 2.4m x 2.2m
WC, WHB, bath with shower attachment, tiled floor & wet areas.